I have had a thousand things going through my head right...
- I remember I got to go in a day early to find out (it was a Sunday)
- I found out right after 11 am. I was taking a nap to pass the time.
- Dr. B called and told me the qHCG number was really good considering I was a day early.
- I remember being overwhelmed and overjoyed.
- I got to surprise both mom and the MIL.
- I remember my bedroom furniture was turned another way...the bed was facing the north wall of our bedroom.
The next appointment started the roller coaster for us...and I guess sealed our fate.
I am so very blessed to be pregnant right now. I KNOW that this pregnancy is going well and that we have a lot to be thankful for; however, I am NOT going to forget our first little miracle and hearing his/her heartbeat for the first time. I refuse. I know I don't need to dwell on the negative...the only negative was losing the baby...the negative was NOT the baby itself. I choose to remember that little one just like I think about Dawson every minute of every day.
To our first little miracle, we love you and still think about you. We know we will see you again. You will always be missed and loved.