I cannot believe that I am pregnant. I have felt so normal (besides peeing every 2 hours a night). I have to remind myself that I AM indeed pregnant!
I have a week and a half before I find out how many we are having. Wow, how "many" lol.
My IM progesterone shots continue. I am developing a reaction to the "oil" part of the med. I get itchy red whelps along the injection site. If it gets too bad I will call and see if they can change me to the vaginal...oops...va-jay-jay inserts.
I have been experiencing some cramping of sorts. I pray that it is my uterus expanding and getting used to the new life inside. If it continues today, I may call. Heck, I may call just to say HI!
The baby/babies is/are about the size of a sesame seed! This week it's heart and circulatory system will begin to form. THE HEART WILL BEGIN TO BEAT! I cannot wait to hear it/them!!! Wow! Them!
I am trying to remind myself that just because not much is happening with me outwardly with the pregnancy doesn't mean nothing is going on on the inside. I have to believe that my numbers are still growing and everything looks good. I am NOT going to fall to fear.
Here are a few things going on with me symptom-wise:
1. Sore/big boobs (this has been happening a few days before we found out)
2. Excessive thirst (this also has been happening before we found out)
3. Clear liquidy discharge (feels like I have started but it is clear...this started right when I found out)
4. Cramping/uncomfortableness in the uterus.
5. Peeing - A LOT (this has just surfaced in the last few days - I get up 3-4 times a night)
No real nausea yet :-) Yay. I hear it is coming though.
God is just so good and I am still so humbled that He is allowing me to carry this baby/babies. Thank you, Jesus, for this enormous blessing!!! You made it happen and You alone get the glory!!!