- Went through six months of menopause (induced) - boy, that was fun.
- Moved back to Arkansas from Oklahoma
- Eye witnessed the ending of a bank robbery that ended in my building
- Had surgery for endometriosis
- Was informed that our jobs, as we know it, were going to change
- Started IVF
- Dad had a heart attack
- Found out we were pregnant
- Lost the baby & had a D&C
- Lost one of my closest friends, Becky Kimbell
- Lost another good friend, Bonny Hogan (to cancer)
- Was called for jury duty (served on one civil trial)
- Was subpoenaed for the above bank robber trial scheduled for May 2010
- Went through FET (frozen embryo transfer)
- FET was negative
- Dexter had a grand mal seizure (and is on medication permanently)
- Lost Uncle Tiny
- Received a fake $2600 check in the mail
I started this blog in 2009. I have enjoyed venting and writing and sharing and educating about the woes of infertility. The blog has had over 20,000 hits...which to me is pretty darn cool.
I have met so many incredible ladies and have reconnected with so many old friends and acquaintances throughout our infertility struggles.
I have had the incredible emotional high of finding out that we are pregnant and hearing that little one's heartbeat and I have experienced the lowest of emotional lows when we were told we had lost the baby.
I would not want to repeat 2009 for anything...not anything in the world. 2010 brings a new year and a new decade. Matt and I will celebrate 5 years of marriage in 2010 and hopefully Matt and I will have the joy of holding a little baby in our arms by year's end. I am hopeful for 2010.
Thank you for reading about my crazy journey. I pray that each one of you has a wonderful and amazing 2010. Happy New Year, everyone!